In the present day is Nationwide Binge Day, for these of you didn’t know — a vacation that, no less than for my part, feels a bit pointless given what number of totally different platforms exist now and the diploma to which streaming has reordered the leisure panorama. Which is to say: It kind of looks like daily is a binge day now, as streamers like Netflix flood us with new content material on a weekly foundation, to say nothing of reveals from rivals like Hulu, Max, Disney+, Apple TV+, and Peacock, amongst others.
In the event you’re in search of one thing new to look at on any of these streaming platforms, our current guides already cowl virtually the whole lot you may wish to know — from the most important reveals on the planet on Netflix in the mean time to the top-rated TV reveals of the previous 25 years, in addition to the must-watch titles on Apple’s streamer, Paramount+, and a lot extra. On this submit, in the meantime, what you’ll discover beneath is a set of Hulu reveals which have all earned the identical explicit distinction: An ideal 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes (both for the critics’ or viewers rating on the evaluation web site).
An ideal rating, after all, will not be a assure that you just’ll like all and even any of those Hulu reveals, however it’s one sign amongst many which you can select from as you choose your subsequent binge-watch to take pleasure in. These reveals vary from charming documentaries to comedies and crime dramas, all of which have wowed each critics in addition to followers.
Let’s dive in for a more in-depth take a look at this rundown of Hulu reveals with excellent Rotten Tomatoes scores in the mean time. In no explicit order:
- Stolen Youth: Contained in the Cult at Sarah Lawrence: This three-episode Hulu docuseries follows the origin of a cult on the Sarah Lawrence campus beginning in 2010, incorporating first-hand interviews with conman Larry Ray’s victims in addition to private audio tapes and video recordings.
- A Small Gentle: This miniseries, which initially appeared on Nationwide Geographic earlier this yr, dramatizes the lifetime of secretary Miep Gies, who helped her Jewish employer Otto Frank and his household cover amid Germany’s invasion of the Netherlands throughout World Battle II.
- Good Moms: This subsequent Hulu present is for followers of mafia dramas like Max’s Gomorrah and Netflix’s Suburra: Blood on Rome. In The Good Moms, a younger prosecutor works with the moms and wives of prime bosses within the ‘Ndrangheta crime syndicate, to carry the group down from inside.
- Extraordinary: One among my favourite reveals of 2023, this criminally underrated Hulu gem is ready in a seemingly regular and modern-looking world the place everybody will get a superpower — which may very well be something from super-strength to shape-shifting — by their 18th birthday, or shortly thereafter. All people, that’s, besides the present’s protagonist Jen.
- Journey Time: This Cartoon Community fantasy collection is all a couple of human boy named Finn and his greatest pal Jake — who occurs to be a 28-year-old canine with magical powers. Per Hulu: “They’re out to have essentially the most enjoyable potential, they usually positive do discover it exploring the Land of Ooo! Whether or not it’s saving Princess Bubblegum, battling zombie sweet, taunting the Ice King, or rocking out with Marceline the Vampire Queen, with Finn and Jake it’s all the time journey time.”
- The Ashley Madison Affair: This three-part Hulu docuseries is all in regards to the naughty courting web site that focuses on married cheaters. Previous to hackers exposing the secrets and techniques of its customers, the location had appeared getting ready to world domination by 2015 till a knowledge breach introduced its progress screeching to a halt.
- Shoresy: Per the official Hulu synopsis of this Letterkenney spinoff, “Foul-mouthed, chirp-serving, mother-loving, fan-favorite character Shoresy (Jared Keeso) joins the Sudbury Bulldogs of the Northern Ontario Hockey Group (aka The NOSHO) on a quest to by no means lose once more.”
- The Defiant Ones: This four-part docuseries that initially aired on HBO explores the unlikely bond between Dr. Dre and music impresario Jimmy Iovine.