A month after macOS Sonoma turned obtainable to all Mac customers – and a day after the corporate launched macOS 14.1 – there are nonetheless six options that Apple promised to launch however are nonetheless coming later.
For the primary time in years, this macOS replace wasn’t something main and didn’t carry an in depth integration between Mac and iPad. Even with macOS Sonoma being mild on options, some important modifications are but to return to Mac customers in a future software program replace. These are the seven missing options of this working system for the time being:
- Messages in iCloud enhancements: Enabling Messages in iCloud will sync Messages settings similar to Textual content Message Forwarding, Ship & Obtain accounts, and SMS filters throughout gadgets.
- Stickers: React to a message with any Reside Sticker, Memoji, or Animoji via the Sticker drawer or immediately via the Tapback menu.
- PDF clever type detection: Fillable paperwork and varieties can now be robotically recognized throughout the system, like in Information, Mail, or scanned paperwork.
- PDF Enhanced Autofill: Populate info similar to names and addresses on varieties even sooner, as highly effective on-device language fashions establish fillable fields and allow AutoFill.
- A number of timers: Run a number of timers on Mac concurrently, excellent for whenever you’re cooking and must maintain monitor of various steps and dishes.
- Collaborate on Apple Music playlists: Invite associates to hitch your playlist, and everybody can add, reorder, and take away songs. In Now Taking part in, you should utilize emojis to react to the track selections on Apple Music.
BGR will let you already know as soon as Apple provides these options to macOS Sonoma in future software program updates. Within the meantime, you’ll be able to study extra about this software program replace in our overview beneath, the place we spotlight one of the best options – and probably the most annoying bugs, together with what Apple ought to do to repair them.